Monday, October 29, 2012

I know who I serve


II Timothy 1:12 KJV

For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

Knowing the one that you believe in is different from the time when you only heard about Him. When you know God you develop a steadfast relationship with Him. A great relationship has to have love, faith and trust and in God you will find all of these. God is faithful and when you know Him you are certain that He will never leave you nor forsake you. “I know who I serve” these are words of faith that acknowledge God’s power in our weakest conditions.

“I know who I serve” these are words that upset the devil because when you say them you are proclaiming your unquestionable faith in God. It’s not only about saying them but it’s about living and practicing them. We shouldn’t only know God when life is good and we are receiving abundant blessings but we should know God even in the most of heartbreaking situations. “What a Mighty God we serve” because He is He and there is no other accept for Him. (Psalms 24:8)

S. Mlilo

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment