Monday, October 22, 2012

I cannot change Gods will..

Malachi 3:6 KJV
For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

I cannot change God’s will regardless of my situation or circumstances, I just can’t. If God’s will was that Jesus Christ should die on the cross in order for me to be saved then His will is unchanged because my savior Jesus Christ did die for me on the cross. If it is His will that I should go into deep waters and fire then coming out of them will still be part of His will.

Like weather that takes its course and nothing can be done by anyone to change it God's will is similar. If God says let it be done then who am I to question His instructions. “Let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven” doesn’t mean that His will should always favor me but what it means is that I should live by God’s plan and instructions while I’m still here on earth. Where there is a problem He is my solution and where there is an obstacle he is my strength. (Matthew 6:10)

S. Mlilo

No comments:

Post a Comment