Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I will not take away my integrity from me..

Job 27: 5 KJV
God forbid that I should justify you: Till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me.

These words were spoken by Job at a time of pain, hurt and confusion. Nothing can measure to the pain of losing the ones that you love. Imagine while grieving for your loss and then all of a sudden someone comes and brings you more bad news about your possessions and wealth. Well that’s what happened to Job in an instant.

At that moment a lot of us would have taken the wrong decisions because when confusion takes place you don’t think about the consequences but you just act on what your heart tells you. Now the words spoken by Job proved that “the beginning of wisdom is to fear God” because regardless of the things that were going wrong in his life Job was going stay faithful to God and he wasn’t going to take away his integrity. Our integrity comes from God that means if we remove God from our lives we are also taking away that integrity. Nothing can take away your integrity from you accept for you. (Romans 8: 35)

S. Mlilo

No comments:

Post a Comment