Sunday, September 30, 2012

He has heard..

Acts 7: 34 KJV
I have seen, I have seen the affliction of my people which is in Egypt, and I have heard their groaning, and am come down to deliver them. And now come, I will send thee into Egypt.

God has seen your suffering and he has heard you’re groaning now he will come to deliver you as He delivered the children of Israel from Egypt. When we are going through pain and suffering, questions such as, “Where is God? come up because we expect Him to protect us from harm and danger so that nothing bad happens to us. Well God hasn’t left you and He is still with you.

If there wasn’t any suffering we wouldn’t see His deliverance. If we didn’t go through the fire and deep waters we wouldn’t know that He is with us. “I have seen” that’s what God says and “I will deliver” so it means that He is able to feel His children’s pain and respond with an answer to their problems because He is a God that can listen and answer us.

S. Mlilo

No comments:

Post a Comment