Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Christ in me..


Galatians 2: 20 KJV

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.


There is nothing as empty as a life that one lives without the King Jesus Christ. When I speak of empty I speak of loneliness which is an unpleasant space for one to be in. When I speak of empty I speak of lightweight which means that whatever pushes you to fall will succeed because you have no support. When I speak of empty I speak of not having any conscience which means whatever you do, you’ll do without heart and without guilt because you are empty.


It is hard going through difficulties knowing that you are empty, knowing that you have neither weapon nor any comforter who will always be there for you during whatever situation or whatever time. Well today you have a chance to know about the Christ that can live in you through good and bad days. The Christ that will never judge you or criticize you for any mistakes that you have previously made as He is a forgiving and loving Christ. I am speaking about the King Jesus the Christ that lives in me and can also live in you. (Ephesian. 3:16)

S. Mlilo

No comments:

Post a Comment