Friday, August 17, 2012

His grace is sufficient for you..

II Corinthians 12:9 KJV
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. " Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.


I have often thought that the only people who needed to boast were those people who are known to be strong  because they rely solely on their own strength but then what happens when their strength runs out? or what happens when they fall? who do they turn to? Well today God says "my grace is sufficient for you". We cannot rely solely on our own strength but we can rely on Gods strength because His grace is sufficient for us.

Gods strength is made perfect in our weakness, so it means that we do need to have those times of weakness so that His power can be made perfect in those weaknesses and that the world can see His power at work. Usually when we are at our strong peaks we often think big of ourselves and forget that it is not by our own power that miracles are happening in our lives but it is by the power of God. I'd rather rely on Gods power over my own strength because in my weakness His power is made perfect. (II Corinthians 3: 5)


S. Mlilo

No comments:

Post a Comment