Monday, November 26, 2012

My redeemer..


Job 19:25 KJV
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth. And though after my skin worms destroy this body, Yet in my flesh shall I see God.

We always come across occurrences that threaten to destroy us however they can never do so because we have a Redeemer on our side. Our Redeemer is our living God Jehovah and that is unquestionable. That is why even if we suffer we should not be troubled because He will reward us with a reward that is far greater than our sufferings. No matter what pain we are facing nothing can be compared to what God has prepared for us. Though it might feel like all is lost but still there is nothing that can stand in the way of us meeting our redeemer.

Our redeemer stands today and untill the end. All He wants us to do is to abide in Him and then we shall see Him. What joy it is going to be to know that through the sicknesses and sufferings we stood by Him till the very end. I can imagine us being rewarded with everything and even more than what we have ever wished for, just because we were faithful to God. All this comes from knowing our redeemer because once we know Him there is no reason for us to fear. You have the authority through the Son of God Jesus Christ to say to whatever suffering you are facing “I Know my redeemer”. (Romans 8:19)

S. Mlilo

No comments:

Post a Comment