Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I have arrived..

Deuteronomy 26:3 KJV
And thou shalt go unto the priest that shall be in those days, and say unto him, I profess this day unto the LORD thy God, that I am come unto the country which the LORD sware unto our fathers for to give us.

Our God is not a God of empty promises. He is a God who takes you from your departure and carries you until you arrive at your destination. Off course the road isn’t always smooth but the final results are what’s most important. Today you can also profess this day unto the Lord and say I have arrived because today, my kids have grown up even though we had to go through difficult circumstances. I have arrived even though there were tough times at home yet today I have my own family and I have forgiven those that didn’t treat me well.

Conquering and being victorious under any circumstance of life means you have reached the destination of that journey. It was not through your own power but by the power of God that you have arrived. If you were previously a sinner like most of us were and today you worship the Almighty God just that alone means you’ve arrived. If you were previously addicted not because you wanted to be but because of your circumstances and then today you can say I’ve quit whatever addiction that I had that means you have arrived. Remember climbing only one mountain doesn’t mean that the journey is over yet but it shows you the power and strength of your God so that when you climb the next one you won’t forget what He has done in the past and what He can do for you in the future. If you’re still fighting and you haven’t arrived yet don’t lose hope because your destination is not far off. (Psalms 27: 2-3)

S. Mlilo

No comments:

Post a Comment