Thursday, April 18, 2013

In the valley of the shadow of death...

Psalms 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

From the daily news broadcasts that I’ve seen on the television to the stories that I’ve read in the newspapers I’ve realised that the enemy has made life on earth very difficult for everyone. We are truly walking through the valleys of the shadows of death because of the enemy’s heavy attacks however we do not have to fear because our Lord God is with us. He has affirmed that He will not leave us nor forsake us. That is why we can go to sleep at night and wake up every day having confidence in Him because He has given us comfort and surety of his care.


S. Mlilo

No comments:

Post a Comment